The team at Carpet Colour Restorations are experts at all things pertaining to the restoration of colour in carpeting and rugs.
More often than not, carpets are the second most expensive asset in your home excluding the building itself. Eventually, the appearance of your carpet can be hampered by accidental spills, bleach spots, pet stains, fading from sunlight, chemical exposure from cleaning and even traffic lane wear.
Until recently the only solution to all of these issues was to go through the expense and inconvenience of replacing the carpet. That is no longer the case. For much less than the cost of replacement, we can:
- Colour match and redye bleach spots
- Repair colour loss caused by acne medication, cleaning agents, etc
- Recolour sun faded areas back to their original colour
- Completely change the colour of your outdated carpet
- Specialised stain removal to alleviate unsightly stains
- Enhance the colour of discolored or washed out carpets
- Restore and recolour multi-coloured patterned carpets and rugs
Our process is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and safe for even the most chemically sensitive. Our dyes are 100% permanent and will wear in exactly the same manner as your existing carpet. Freshly dyed carpets maybe walked on immediately without fear of transference.
By dyeing your carpets you are not only saving thousands of dollars in replacement costs, but saving yourself from the inconvenience, downtime and headache of installing new carpets. Most carpets can be dyed in one day and furniture placed back in that same night!